LEVEL UP YOUR BUSINESS & LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE
Listen to the Full Episode:
In this episode of the Level Up podcast, I’m talking about how to level up your business and still have a life, without sacrificing your spirit, your soul, and your sanity. We’ve all heard the old saying that “you can’t have it all”… but is that really true?
This episode is all about how you can grow your business strategically to minimize the impacts on your personal life.
In this episode, I’m chatting about...
- Using the lessons we learn when things go wrong to help us stay focused and moving forward
- Growing with intention to protect your reputation and your business
- Leveraging the power of metrics (where the money lives!)
- Setting SMART goals that are in alignment with the end goal
- Getting the support you need to run your business
- Taking action to work on your mindset so it pushes you forward instead of holding you back
My Top Tips for Scaling Your Business and Still Living a Life You Love
- Stop running your business off of fear [1:55]
- Scale strategically [2:48]
- Master your calendar [3:55]
- Track your KPIs [5:17]
- Be productive and set strategic goals [6:26]
- Mindset first and then action [8:15]
- Outsource as you scale [10:15]
Kendra James Anderson is CEO of The Finance Femme LLC, and virtual CFO to several successful women entrepreneurs. She is a business owner, entrepreneur, and former corporate climber who loves all things business and finance and has a passion for sharing that knowledge with other high performers.