TIME MANAGEMENT TIPS FOR HIGH PERFORMERS
Listen to the Full Episode:
In this episode of the Level Up podcast, I’m talking all about time management for high performers.
If you’ve been struggling with how to structure your time to get the best use out of every moment of your day, you do not want to miss this episode!
In this episode, I’m chatting about…
- How I structure my weekly planning session to help me plan #allthethings
- Why you should incorporate BOTH consistency and flexibility into your weekly plan
- My top time-blocking hacks for maximum efficiency
My Top Tips
- Set aside time on the same day every week for your weekly planning session
- Tie your weekly goals to your big-picture goals
- Determine your non-negotiables, so you can build them intentionally into your schedule
- Know your (time) limits and plan accordingly
Kendra James Anderson is CEO of The Finance Femme LLC, and virtual CFO to several successful women entrepreneurs. She is a business owner, entrepreneur, and former corporate climber who loves all things business and finance and has a passion for sharing that knowledge with other high performers.