NON-NEGOTIABLES FOR INTENTIONAL BUSINESS GROWTH
Listen to the Full Episode:
In this episode of the Level Up podcast, I’m talking about why defining your non-negotiables is critical when it comes to building a business that is in alignment with the life of your dreams.
If you’ve been wondering how to align the actions you’re taking right now to a larger purpose and your long-term business goals, this is the episode for you!
In this episode, I’m chatting about…
- When it’s most important to be intentional about defining the non-negotiables in your business
- How being aligned with your long-term vision and purpose can keep you going when you experience ebbs and flows in your business
- Why having non-negotiables frees up your time, energy, space, and resources to actually say yes to the things that are in alignment with you and your business
My Top Tips
- Get clear about what you’re trying to build in your business and in your life. Visualize your ideal day, week, and year, and then sit down and write out what’s most important to you.
- Revisit that list frequently, because priorities can shift!
- Be consistent about sticking to the boundaries you’ve set – for your own sake, but also to avoid confusing your clients and your team.
Kendra James Anderson is CEO of The Finance Femme LLC, and Virtual CFO to several successful women entrepreneurs. She is a business owner, entrepreneur, and former corporate climber who loves all things business and finance and has a passion for sharing that knowledge with other high performers.