Why a Little "Woo-Woo" Is Needed in Your Business Strategy
Listen to the Full Episode:
In this episode of the Level Up podcast, I’m talking about why you need a little "woo-woo" in your business strategy.
If you’re the type of person that needs to see the bigger picture before executing your plan and it’s been holding back, this episode is for you!
In this episode, I’m chatting about…
- What visualization can do for your business
- How my faith is my foundation and my ship is driven by God
- How your mindset can get in the way of having your ideal business.
My Top Tips
- The right mindset is the first step
- Don’t let not having a step-by-step strategy stall you from executing your plan
- Visualize your ideal day to help determine what type of business you want to run
You can follow Kendra’s journey on Instagram at @thefinancefemme.
Kendra James Anderson is CEO of The Finance Femme LLC, and virtual CFO to several successful women entrepreneurs. She is a business owner, entrepreneur, and former corporate climber who loves all things business and finance and has a passion for sharing that knowledge with other high performers.