ACCOUNTANT, CPA, CFO?! HOW TO KNOW WHAT YOU NEED
Listen to the Full Episode:
In this episode of the Level Up podcast, I’m chatting about what your focus should be at each income stage to help you elevate your business to the next level – and at what point you should be thinking about bringing on a professional to help manage your business finances.
If you’ve been wondering what to focus on and what your goals should be at each income level, you do not want to miss this episode!
In this episode, I’m coaching you on:
- Why you should be maintaining your own finances in the early stages of your business… and my #1 tip for what to do FIRST
- How you can improve profitability in your business… without worrying about making more sales
- The different types of financial professionals… and who you need at each stage in your business
- When to turn your focus from your past and current revenue to scaling strategically for the future… and who you need on your team to help you get there
My Top Tips
- Build consistent, recurring revenue.
- Create efficient processes to maximize your time and improve your margins.
- Improve your offer by increasing the value of what you’re giving your customers.
- Be intentional and strategic about building out the business you want at each new level.