HOW TO PREP YOUR BUSINESS SO YOU CAN TAKE A VACATION
Listen to the Full Episode:
In this episode of the Level Up podcast, I’m talking you through what you need to do to prepare yourself and your business so you can take that vacation you’ve been needing to take for far too long.
If you’ve ever thought you couldn’t take a vacation without your business falling apart, listen up – this episode will help you solve that problem!
In this episode, I’m chatting about…
- What I’ve started doing every day to train my brain to focus on being present in the moment… and the practice I use to refocus when my thoughts wander back to my business
- How I handled preparing my calendar for me to be away for a week… and the unintended benefit that created for members of my group coaching program
- The tech practice you can implement now to create the mental space you need to unplug and relax
- Why hiring the right team members is critical to the success of your business… and my ninja tricks for prepping your team for productivity while you’re away
My Top Tips
- Set a non-work-related goal for your vacation to help you unplug your work-brain and be more present during this time.
- Plan in advance and be respectful when moving meetings to give others the time they need to adjust their schedules.
- Prepare your team for your absence by reviewing objectives for your business and each individual team member to keep them focused on those goals.
Kendra James Anderson is CEO of The Finance Femme LLC, and Virtual CFO to several successful women entrepreneurs. She is a business owner, entrepreneur, and former corporate climber who loves all things business and finance and has a passion for sharing that knowledge with other high performers.